12798 SE 288th Place
Auburn, WA 98092
4008 sqft | 4 beds | 4.5 baths | #1871067
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:4
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:High Efficiency - 90%+, Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpe
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement Planked
- Square Feet:4008
- Garage spaces:3
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:2022
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Kent
- Elementary School:Pine Tree Elem
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Kent-Meridian High
- Hoa fees:140
- Original List Price:$1, 145, 600
- Selling Office Commission:2%
- Annual taxes:$0
- Days on Market (Cumulative):234
- MLS #:1871067
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Sonna Stanton (#NWM32913)
Listing Office: Teambuilder KW (#NWM3017)
Interested in Purchasing 12798 SE 288th Place?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!