This tranquil 77+/- acre farm could be yours! A piece of heaven on earth would be a great investment! Property features 3 bed 1.75 bath home including family room and additional living room, kitchen and dining. A double car carport which has separate work shop. A 60x68 shop with a 3/4 bath, a 24x36 shop, 2 - 10x24 Lean To's; and, a 16x72 Machine Shed. Property is divided by Lincoln Creek Rd. Property features a private fishing pond, timber profits and a potential building area! So much to list. You won't want to miss!
- Interior:Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantr
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Paved
- Exterior features:Fenced-Partially, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Exterior materials:Metal/Vinyl
- Square Feet:1620
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:21 - Manuf-Double Wide
- Year built:1991
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Individual Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Centralia
- High School:Centralia High
- Original List Price:$995, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):461
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Taxes annual:$677
- MLS #:1919423
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Terry Wentworth (#NWM55523)
Listing Office: BHGRE - Northwest Home Team (#NWM4312)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!