225 S Tower Avenue
Centralia, WA 98531
2798 sqft | 3 beds | 1.5 baths | #1891892
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Forced Air, Heat Pump, Ductless HP-Mini Split, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Wal
- Lot description:Alley, Corner Lot, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Fenced-Fully, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Exterior materials:Cement/Concrete
- Square Feet:2798
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1960
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Sewer Connected, Electric
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Centralia
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Centralia Mid
- High School:Centralia High
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5
- Original List Price:$335, 000
- Annual taxes:$1, 050
- Days on Market (Cumulative):87
- MLS #:1891892
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ranei R. Lindsey(#NWM778507)
Listing Office: Coldwell Banker Voetberg RE (#NWM9987)
Interested in Purchasing 225 S Tower Avenue?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!