Super Opportunity here!!! Great location for a home-based business. Lighted electrical sign out front. Plus, another sign post. Lots of unique features including 21ft living rm ceiling. The subfloor is 1-1/8” Concrete form panels. No squeaks, solid. Room for RV plus area reinforced for a Semi truck with load. Electrical hooked-up to Big Diesel Generator. French drain all around house and out to big ditch. Working pond. Almost finished radiant heat flooring. Metal industrial quality roof all clip in, no holes. Pressure treated T-111 siding. Footing built extra strength. Automatic street light on pole at entrance. Metal gates at entrance. 2 hydrants. Several established fruit trees. Come, bring your homesteading ideas!
- Interior:Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Fireplace, Water Heater
Beds & Baths
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Curbs, High Voltage Line, Open Space, Paved
- Exterior features:Deck, Fenced-Partially, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1600
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1954
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Shared Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Shelton
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$329, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):2
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$2, 373
- MLS #:2163234
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Ellen K. Holmes (#NWM72989)
Listing Office: Keller Williams South Sound (#NWM4602)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!