- View:City, Mountain(s), Sound, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Available, In Street, On Property
- Utility features:Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, See Remarks, Electricity Connected, Septic Design Applied
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:North Kitsap #400
- Elementary School:Richard Gordon Elem
- Middle School:Kingston Middle
- High School:Kingston High School
- Hoa fees:44
- Original List Price:$450, 000
- Selling Office Commission:3
- Annual taxes:$2, 702
- MLS #:1674261
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Listing Agent: Catherine Arlen (#NWM67507)
Listing Office: Windermere RE West Sound Inc. (#NWM4423)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!