A truly uncommon opportunity for a private home on 5.6 secluded acres just off historic Chuckanut Drive. Bordered by Oyster Creek, Chuckanut Drive and Samish Bay, the property is surrounded by nature, recreation, and views. Just down the gravel road is Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar, an iconic haunt and at the peak of culinary hype. Only steps from popular hikes like Oyster Dome and Blanchard Mt, world class recreation is literally out the back door.
- View:Bay, Mountain(s), Sound, Territorial
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Secluded
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:41 - Res-Over 1 Acre
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Not Available
- Utility source:Drilled Well
- Utility features:Electricity Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Burlington
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$550, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):912
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$3, 680
- MLS #:1746737
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Derek Buse (#NWM109938)
Listing Office: COMPASS (#NWM6402)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!