Development Opportunity in Seattle's rapidly transforming Northgate neighborhood. NC2-75(M1) zoned property. Minutes from Northgate Light Rail Station. All utilities available and connected to current dwelling on property. Current 2-story dwelling utilized as office, storage, and dwelling unit. Collect rents (currently rented at $4,000/mo) during entitlements. Ideal opportunity to invest in an area with dramatically evolving demographics. Site falls within the Northgate Urban Center overlay.
- Interior:Forced Air, High Efficiency - 90%+, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room
Beds & Baths
- Half Baths:1
- 3/4 Baths:1
- Lot description:Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking
- Exterior materials:Brick, Wood Products
- Square Feet:2010
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:16 - 1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Basement:Partially Finished
- Year built:1955
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Available
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Seattle
- Elementary School:Buyer To Verify
- Middle School:Buyer To Verify
- High School:Buyer To Verify
- Original List Price:$1, 450, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):473
- Buying Agency Compensation:2.5%
- MLS #:1946959
- Annual Taxes:$7, 834
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Kelly Byrne (#NWM90684)
Listing Office: Blue Pacific Real Estate (#NWM3484)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!