Once in a while there comes an opportunity, a property so amazing that you can't pass up. This log home is that property. Situated on 4+ acres of flat meadows, mature forests & the beauty of nature, you will find this 1812 ft² home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Open concept living/dining/kitchen creates space for entertaining. The primary bedroom boasts a large closet and walk out deck. Recent updates include new windows, flooring, paint/stain (inside and out), kitchen, bathrooms, new well and wrap around deck. 4-car garage + large RV storage carport create space to tinker. Enjoy sitting on the large wrap-around deck while taking in views of Mt. Pilchuck. Rest in the peace & quiet in the beautiful scenery that surrounds this estate home.
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Ceiling Fan(s), Skylight(s), Fireplace
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- View:Mountain(s), Partial, River, Territorial
- Lot description:Adjacent to Public Land, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved, Secluded
- Exterior features:Barn, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, Fenced-Partially, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, Shop, Stable
- Exterior materials:Log, Stone
- Square Feet:1812
- Garage spaces:5
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:12 - 2 Story
- Year built:1992
- Foundation:Poured Concrete
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Septic Tank
- Utility source:Individual Well
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Granite Falls
- Original List Price:$725, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):2
- Buying Agency Compensation:3
- Taxes annual:$4, 406
- MLS #:2162390
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Stacie Whitfield (#NWM37046)
Listing Office: List4FlatFee.com, LLC (#NWM145)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!