We are pleased to present lot 17 of twenty home sites in Manson’s newest neighborhood… Cameo! Nestled on the sunny and desirable north shore side of Lake Chelan, offering mountain, lake and territorial views. A well-thought-out common interest community with low homeowners dues. Water, sewer, irrigation, power and fiber conduit to each lot. Centrally located and within walking distance to numerous wineries. Close proximity to Old Mill Park and Mill Bay boat launch. Come and enjoy the activities, beauty, serenity, shopping, food and wine of the Lake Chelan Valley! It's time to bring the builder of your choice in for your custom build.
- View:Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Lot description:Cul-De-Sac, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Style:40 - Res-Less thn 1 Ac
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:In Street, On Property
- Utility source:On Property
- Utility features:Common Area Maintenance, Road Maintenance, See Remarks, Snow Removal, See Irrigation Comm, Electricity Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Manson
- Elementary School:Manson Elem
- Middle School:Manson Jnr Snr High
- High School:Manson Jnr Snr High
- Original List Price:$249, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):648
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.0%
- Hoa fees:75
- MLS #:1868695
- Annual Taxes:$2, 355
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Mindy Hibbard (#NWM41964)
Listing Office: John L. Scott Mukilteo (#NWM7352)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!